In just 12 minutes, the Aerial Tram glides skyward 4,139 vertical feet. The summit offers staggering 360-degree views of the Tetons, Jackson Hole valley and surrounding mountain ranges. The "Top of the World" provides amazing access to a plethora of great hiking and running trails, climbing and the occasional snowball fight. Oh, and don't forget the world-famous gourmet waffles in Corbet's Cabin.
NEW THIS YEAR! Your Lift Ticket also gives you all-day access to the Aerial Tram, Bridger & Sweetwater Gondolas for sightseeing, dining and hiking access, as well as free bike park access off of Teewinot and Sweetwater Gondola.
This price includes the online discount.
Printing is not necessary. You can pick up online order tickets when you arrive.
- Your ticket includes unlimited rides on purchase day of the Aerial Tram, Bridger Gondola, and Sweetwater Gondola
- Teewinot Lift and Bike Park Access is included with ticket.
- The first tram departs at 9 a.m.
- It's a 12-minute ride from base to summit.
- Waffles at Corbet's are served until 4:30 p.m.
- The last tram down departs at 5:30 p.m.
- The tram runs every 15 minutes.
- Please check the weather at the summit for temperatures and wind conditions, and pack accordingly.
OPEN MAY 16 - SEPTEMBER 7, 2020 FROM 9AM TO 5PM
Teton Village, WY